Copyright Policy and Content Usage Rights
SplendidWallpaper.com respects the intellectual property of others. All wallpapers published on this website are copyrighted by their respective authors / owners. For content usage rights please read Disclaimer. If you object to a wallpaper published on our site, please Contact us with the wallpaper title or URL and your cause for concern, whether it being your own wallpaper that you’ve created and do not wish to share or you are the rightful owner of any of the pictures posted here, and you do not want your image to be displayed on this website, or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or may it be something you might find explicit, unethical, inappropriate etc. SplendidWallpaper.com reserves the right to decide to host or not any wallpaper that was submitted.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us a mail containing the following requirements:
1. Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed including the URL (web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
3. Identify the material on the SplendidWallpaper.com site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website. Providing URLs is the best way for this.
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
6. A statement signed by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.